Love of Fashion

31/01/2014

Bag: Revealed

Bag: Modalu/ Purse: Mulberry/ Phone Case and Perfume: Ted Baker/ Lipsticks: YSL and Rimmel/ Gloves and Umbrella: Marks and Spencers



Since I've been absent for quite some time (blame exams!) I thought i'd start back again with a 'what's in my bag?!' post accompanied by some pictures from my instagram of whats been happening whilst I've been absent.

I always carry my purse (obvs!), iPhone, makeup including: Elizabeth Arden Foundation, Blusher, Bronzer, Concealer, Eyeliner and Mascara, my iPod, a small perfume, and two lipsticks.... just in case I don't like the one I went out in! and finally, essentials in England right now: my leather gloves and an umbrella!





Here are a few snaps taken from just as I finished my exams (and the treats I brought myself) as well as the colours I wore on my nails during exams, my person favourite was the blue above, courtesy of Barry M. All the shoes and kimono were from River Island. 



No comments: