Love of Fashion

24/07/2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

NOT THE ORDINARY POST









Firstly a lovely thank you to Valerie for nominating me for this award, i'm hugely appreciative because it means even if only one person enjoys what i'm posting I'm not alone!

For those of you who don't know, the Liebster Award isn't an award as such but more of a chain. It consists of people nominating other people and in turn drumming up attention for their blog as well as helping others out so what's not to love, especially for new bloggers like me! 

But anyway, following the protocol, the rules are as follows...

Rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
  2. Answer the questions they sent you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions
  4. Notify these 11 bloggers you nominated them.
Questions:

  1. Favourite color? Okay my favourite colour (or color if you prefer, I am British after all) is a tough one for me as I can't stick to one, I'm going to have to say sea blue. Personally I think blue as a colour suits me and its also my nail varnish colour atm. Oh, but I also like grey, my room has a lot of grey and I find it calming. In fact, both colours are calming and I'm quite a worrier so maybe that explains that one.
  2. Why did you get into blogging? I got into blogging because fashion in the past two years is something I have really come to enjoy, I feel as though i've always been really shy but the more i've embraced my personal style the more confident i've become. Blogging for me was an expression of this, but also a way for me to document my interest in a realistic manner. The feedback from others kept me going, nothing but positivity so far in this lovely little blogging bubble i have!
  3. What is your spirit animal? I wouldn't say I have an animal spirit, maybe a bag spirit, i'm awfully drawn to bags (much to my father's despair). But, for the sake of this lovely question, I'm going to go with a pug, recently me and my boyfriend have become obsessed with them!
  4. What is always in your bag, no matter what? My purse, what's a bag without money?!
  5. What is the essential item in your wardrobe? My warehouse shirt you'll have seen me wearing a lot on my posts. It's like my hero piece, I ALWAYS go back to it. But black jeans too, a girls always gotta have a good pair of black skinnies. 
  6. Favourite TV show? Right now, i'm still mourning the loss of The Carrie Diaries, but old re-runs of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill will forever and a day be my love.
  7.  If you could work for any company in the world, where would you work and why? Asking me right now i'm clearly going to say Vogue or Elle, and thats pursuing the journalistic/magazine route, ask me in two years and I may have swung more to the idea of fashion marketing/buying and then it might be a whole different answer.
  8. What's a book you can always re-read? I HEART NEW YORK. My absolute fave. And all in this collection. Angela is my dream character. 
  9. One of your fondest childhood memories? Going to New York City. My heart still aches for the place.
  10. What food can you always eat? Tomato pasta. It's just so easy to make yet so delicious. 

Nominees (I've gone for all fashion/beauty blogs because these are my favourite to read!)
1. Legally Brunette
2. MJ In The Sky With Glitter
3. Lauren Marie
4. The Vintage Youth
5. EmsSays
6. White Bazaar
7. Little Law
8. Love of Everything
9. Me, You and Hayley Larue
10. La Petite Primp
11. J.O.G Blog 


Note: I've linked these blogs via bloglovin' so its easier for you all to follow them. For the blogs i've nominated, taking part is by no means required but is beneficial, now enjoy!

Nominees Questions: 
1. What is the one item in your wardrobe you adore the most?
2. What is the one item you wish you had?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What's your dream holiday?
5. Who is your style icon (if you have one!)?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What is your dream job and does it have anything to do with your blogging interests?
8. What was your most recent purchase?
9. What has been the happiest moment of this year for you so far?
10. What post on your own blog were you most proud of? (you may post a link to it along with your answer).
Enjoy beauties!


I hope you enjoyed this post, any comments are welcome below! You can find me on instagram @ellarosepoyzer and bloglovin.


For more: FacebookTwitter



No comments: